Committee on prevention of sexual Harassment at work Place
1. Mr. Satish Kumar Jha (President)
2. Mr. . Pradeep Chandra Gupta (Member Secretary)
3. Mr. Chandan Kumar Jha (Management Representative)
4. Mr. Gyanesh (Legal Representative)
5. Mr. Ashish (Counselor)
6. Ms. Karishma Subba (Teacher Member)
7. Ms. Pinky (Teacher Member)
8. Mr. Sumit Kumar Jha (Teacher Member)
9. Mr. Chetan Kumar Sharma (Teacher Member)
10. Mr. KausikBera (Teacher Member)
Objectives of the committee:
1. To make every worker aware about sexual harassment.
Sexual harassment includes, but will not be confined to the following:
Physical contact or molestation.
Requests for sexual favours verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature, either explicitly or implicitly, in return for a term or condition of instruction, employment, participation or evaluation of a person’s engagement in any Organizational activity.
Sexually coloured remarks or jokes, letters, phone calls or e-mails, gestures, showing of pornography or other visual displays of degrading sexual images, lurid stares
Sounds of derogatory nature.
Sexual harassment by one in position of power or influence constituting quid pro quo when submission by an individual is made either in explicit or implicit terms or condition of employment or submission to or rejection of such conduct is used as the basis for employment decisions affecting that employee such as promotion and pay rise.
The definition of sexual harassment will also apply to any member of a third party or outsider in relation to an employee of the organization or vice versa on the premises of organization.
2. To set forth the expectations of conduct and mutual respect in regard to sexual harassment and the process of complaint if these expectations are not met or violated.
3. To articulate the Organization’s strong opposition to sexual harassment and to identify penalties that can be imposed for such prohibited conduct.
4. To establish clearly that this Organization is committed to providinga work environment that is free from discrimination and harassment in any form.
Pradeep Chandra Gupta Satish Kumar Jha