School Safety Committee
Following are the members of School Safety Committee
1. Mr. Satish Kumar Jha (President)
2. Mr. . Pradeep Chandra Gupta (Member Secretary)
3. Mr. Chandan Kumar Jha (Management Representative)
4. Mr. Gyanesh (Legal Representative)
5. Mr. Ashish (Counselor)
6. Mr. Ram Naresh Shah (Parent Representative)
7. Mr. Nitesh Kumar (Parent Representative)
8. Dr. Amar Kumar (Parent Representative)
9. Ms. Rita Kumari (Parent Representative)
10. Mr. Chetan Kumar Sharma (Teacher Representative)
11. Mr. TuhinSubhra Manna (Teacher Representative)
12. Mr. KausikBera (Teacher Representative)
The specific objectives which these guidelines aim to achieve are the safety of children at school, specifically safety in each of the following aspects:
From risk of kidnapping by any person, within or outside the school while at or travelling to and from the school on school buses, or while on school trips.
From abuse, be it verbal, physical or sexual by any member of staff, be it teaching/non-teaching/contractual older students or any other person while on the premises or on the transport route.
From Bullying, threats by older children (specific attention is drawn to problem as reported of older children seeking protection money or favors from younger children).
From internet/cyber bullying/abuse on Facebook/twitter/YouTube etc., by circulation of undesirable/objectionable material by school children or staff involving school children.
From misuse of electronic/telephonic media at school leading to obscene emails/texts/videos etc.
From accidents on premises due to fire/short circuits etc.
From any accidents during travel on school buses or while on school trips.
From threats by natural calamities such as earthquakes, flooding etc. by adequate preparation to mitigate the disastrous impact of such events.
Pradeep Chandra Gupta Satish Kumar Jha